< The Third Annual Lift-Off Festival of New Science-Fiction Plays >
Submissions are now open for our third annual Lift-Off Festival, featuring new Science-Fiction plays! We are accepting submissions for 10-minute, 20-30 minute (one act), and full-length plays. The 10-minute plays will be staged. One-acts and full-lengths will be given readings. The show will be in late September 2017.
The submission cost is $5, and free if you are a member of The Dramatists Guild.
DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 15!
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS (NON DRAMATIST GUILD MEMBERS)
1. Click the button below to make your $5 submission payment. You can either use a paypal account or pay with a debit/credit card:
2. Compose an email to email@example.com.
3. Format the subject line: LAST NAME - 10 minute, LAST NAME - One Act, or LAST NAME - Full Length (you can submit multiple scripts with one payment, just be sure to send a separate email for each script)
4. In your message, include your payment confirmation number for proof-of-purchase.
5. Attach a pdf version of the script.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS (DRAMATIST GUILD MEMBERS)
1. Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Format the subject line: LAST NAME - 10 minute, LAST NAME - One Act, or LAST NAME - Full Length
3. Attach a pdf version of the script.
4. Attach a jpeg image file of your Dramatist Guild membership card.